The HIFA Steering Group is delighted to announce 4 new HIFA Supporting Organisations in Nigeria, Russia, UK and USA: 1. Association of Community Pharmacists of Nigeria; 2. Russian Society for Evidence Based Medicine; 3. The George Institute for Global Health, University of Oxford; and 4. Dimagi.
1. Association of Community Pharmacists of Nigeria
‘The Association of Community Pharmacists of Nigeria is a non profit organization that enables pharmacists in Nigeria to have a unified voice.’
2. Russian Society for Evidence Based Medicine
‘The Russian Society for Evidence Based Medicine was founded in 2003 in Moscow. At present time it has 19 regional offices. Main activities in the field of EBM: Education for MD and researchers; Mass media publications; Expertise’
3. The George Institute for Global Health, University of Oxford
‘The mission of The George Institute for Global Health is to improve the health of millions of people worldwide. With projects in more than 50 countries, we have raised a quarter of a billion dollars for global health research in the last decade and in 2011 we were ranked number one in the world for research impact.’
‘Dimagi is a social enterprise that makes open source software to improve healthcare in developing countries and for the underserved.’
183 organisations worldwide have now officially declared their commitment to the HIFA Vision: a world where people are no longer dying for lack of healthcare knowledge.
If the goals of YOUR organisation align with the HIFA Vision, please join us!
- HIFA Supporting Organisations are under no obligation to provide financial support
- HIFA Supporting Organisations are promoted on HIFA publications and website
- HIFA Supporting Organisations are invited to sponsor HIFA forum discussions and webinars in the HIFA Virtual Room (please contact us to explore options).
Help us to create a world where people are no longer dying for lack of healthcare knowledge.
To become a HIFA Supporting Organisation, please download an application form from our home page: www.hifa2015.org
With many thanks,
Dr Neil Pakenham-Walsh
On behalf of the HIFA Steering Group